11.08.2009

Halloween Party #4: Ashley & Cody's

After our Ward party, Paul and I went over to my friend Ashley's house, for her Halloween Party. Ashley and I have been friends since Jr High, I believe, and we were also in the same 4-H and Rodeo Clubs. We don't see each too often anymore so it's always fun to go and see her and her husband, Cody.
Me and Ashley:

Me getting ready to fight some bad guys:

Cody was Santa Claus and he had a present for everyone in his bag. Here he is digging for Paul's present cuz it's way down in the bottom:

And here it is. Can you tell what it is?:

Paul and I with our presents from Santa:

We had fun catching up with some people that I have seen in years, some of them not since High School, and watching a few rounds of Beer Pong. They are some of the funniest people I know so just being around them is entertainment enough!!

2 comments: