11.17.2009

Lunch Wit' My Girlzzz

Saturday afternoon I, being an extremely lucky girl, was able to meet up with my friends from college. These girls were not my roommates at Snow but they might as well have been. We did a lot together, and you could frequently find them at my place hanging out with me and my roommates. Pretty much the only time I have seen these girls since college has been at our weddings! We have never actually hung out besides that all together, although we have tried.
After meeting at South Towne, we enjoyed some nummy food at Mimi's Cafe and spent the next few hours catching up with each other's lives.

Me & Amber:
Me & Debbi:
Me & Kori:
I love getting together with friends from college, roommates and would-be roommates alike. Besides a few awesome friends that I still keep in touch with from High School and another best friend from after High School, the girls that I met down at Snow have been my closest friends and (warning: corniness ahoy) I am forever grateful that I found myself there and made the friends that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment