11.08.2009

Halloween Party #3: Ward Trick or Treating

Every year, our Ward puts together a neighborhood party. We have soup and rolls and then the kids trick or treat around the building. Paul and I like to sign up to decorate a door and pass out candy. It's really fun to see all the cute kids and see what they dressed up as that year (my favorite is my friend's daughter, Aspen, who they dressed up as Tinkerbell - cutest thing I have ever seen!)
All the adults dress up, too and it's a lot fun to see what people come up with...like our good friend Paul Edmunds. He does a pretty good old dude. I tease him that those days are just around the corner now :):

Paul and I manning our door:

This year, we were all told not to do anything 'scary'. Totally ridiculous since nobody has ever done anything truly scary. But Paul and I stuck with cutesy webs and stars instead of our bones and gauze because Halloween is all about cute, right?? Whatever.


While we were bumming around, Paul showed me the many faces of The Spirit.
This is Non-Chalant Spirti:
Thoughtful Spirit:
Surprised Spirit:
& Angry Spirit:
Afterwards, we stayed to help clean up and Paul, ever the favorite with the kiddies, gave Mitch a ride on the sweeper mop.
From there, we left and went to another party thrown by a friend of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment