8.16.2009

Happy Anniversary to...My Parents!

Speaking of anniversaries, my parents celebrated theirs today, August 16th. 35 years and counting. I have always felt so lucky to have the parents that I do and that they have stayed together for so long in a world where it seems that every other marriage fails. I love and appreciate them so much - especially since we are older and life doesn't seem so awful once you've grown up and can be friends with your siblings instead of enemies and your not always getting in trouble for fighting and you all have fun together and your parents make you laugh with their increasing older age instead of you yelling at them for making life unfair and sending you to your room...aww, the good old times :) Happy Anniversary...maybe one year you guys will actually get out there and celebrate, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your mom and pop! Having my parents work things out and stick together has encouraged me to do the same. Here's to hard work and eternal love!

    ReplyDelete