8.16.2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!!

We celebrated two years on Saturday August 8th. I feel like I have been married to him for forever but I also feel like these past two years have flown by - it's so crazy how that works. Paul made reservations for us to have dinner at Log Haven up Millcreek Canyon that night and it was so very wonderful. It is such a cute little restaurant with very pretty scenery. It is super fancy though - the dishes were so exotic and tasted amazing! We spent about three hours there and were 100% stuffed by the time we left - with three courses, lots of bread, lots of Italian Soda, and dessert (hey, if you pay a lot of money, you better eat every last crumb!) - I was about to pop!




But that's not all! My super fab hubby planned an entire weekend get-a-way for us and he kept it a secret - He is so awesome, seriously. I love him so much - the things he does for me are endless and I just love him to death. And my surprise vacation was fabulous - and that is post is coming up next.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like a smokin' anniversary! Way to go Paul- I don't know how many of us could keep such a secret from our wives! You guys are cooler than sliced bread- for realz.

    ReplyDelete