12.22.2008

This is What Happens When...

...we Madsen girls get together for our '1st Annual Fudge And Other Equally Tasty Sugared Treats Baking Shindig.' Sunday night we got together for some much needed laughs, carefree livin' and sugar buzzin'. The thing with getting together with my sisters and mom is that we laugh and laugh and laugh. I have some of the funnest times with them.
Here we are in our cute little aprons.....awwww!! Remember when I told you that my mom can't keep her eyes open worth a damn in photographs...and that my sister Amanda is next in line for screwing up the picture?? They struck again.
See me and Amber in the middle looking all pretty and picture perfect? And then the outsiders being dorks? That's pretty much how it goes every time. I have come to accept it.
Bronsynn was along for the ride because, well, she is a Madsen and the only girl grandkid, and she's more like a sister than a niece although still very much a niece...does that make sense?? Anyway, Aiden and Dallin were there for a little bit waiting to be picked up by their Dad and Aiden got to help Bronsynn get the peanut clusters started...he was so excited.

Amanda (she always takes good pictures when she is alone, the dork):
Amber:

Me! (Morgan said I looked like Raggity Ann in my slipper socks and retro apron. Ha! I love Raggity Ann!!):

And all the wonderful sugared treats that we get to snarf down and hand out to blessed neighbors....
Caramels:
English Toffee:
Fudge:
And Peanut Clusters:
also renamed as Steamin' Piles of Poo Stew...for obvious reasons.
Loves it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment