12.22.2008

Just Hangin' Out

Friday my work let the whole office go at 3:00 so that we wouldn't have to drive home in the crappy snow during Rush Hour. That was super awesome. But I didn't head home...instead I went to my parents cuz I had something I needed to take to her and this way I got to play with my nephews who I haven't seen in awhile. I just love being able to play with them. Mom wanted to do something fun with her boys so she got out the sugar cookies and my mom made some homemade frosting. While they were getting that all set up, Aiden and I went on a quest for some knowledge. I loved watching Aiden eat up all kinds of information. We learned about mixing colors to make new colors, spiders, snakes, gorillas, brains, birds, Utah's state bird, the Rocky Mtns and this is him teaching me how an engine works:
So freaking cute. I love his imagination.
Here they are with Mom cutting out the cookies:
And Dallin grubbin' down on the frosting:
I love these guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment