12.29.2008

A White Christmas

In my opinion, the only good place for snow is the mountains. I hate driving in it, I hate walking on it, I am sure that Paul hates shoveling it and if it stays in the mountains where it should then Happy Boarding to us! However, it's also not Christmas without snow on the ground and if we're gonna have snow, it might as well just come, eh? It was fun to get a ton of snow for Christmas...but now I am ready for it to leave (in the valley, not the mountains). I have a great husband though. He dons his snow clothes, grabs his shovel and his snow buddy and went out to shovel. It took him three hours - what a man! I would help him but we only have one shovel right now so instead I just make sure he comes inside to a clean house and a cup of hot chocolate!

(Can you tell I took these from my window?)

No comments:

Post a Comment