12.22.2008

Zoo Lights

My family got together Saturday night to go and see the Zoo Lights at Hogle Zoo. They have some pretty cool light displays.
I love all the animal animations that they have. The kids loved seeing all the different animals lit up. There weren't many real animals to be seen but they sure did have a ball with the reptile displays. I loved Aiden's reaction to the boa constrictor. I can't even write it down cuz it wouldn't be the same. It was freezing cold as shown here:
And the boys got to ride the Carousel. I went with Aiden and he had to ride a tiger so he is giving his best roar:
And these are only some of the animal lights:
This one of the frog hitting the other frog in the eye while trying to get the fly was my absolute favorite:
If you go, just make sure to put on several layers, your snow pants, warm boots, beanies, scarves, super warm gloves and don't forget Hot Chocolate. We had all of those and it was still freaking freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment