12.01.2008

Gobble Day

Turkey Day was pretty much awesome. I got to sleep in while my husband went and played the traditional Thanksgiving Day flag football. Then I got into some major organizing and cleaning which makes me happy.
We went over to Paul's side for Thanksgiving first. It was really nice and laid back and the food was great...or so I assume (don't ask me - I won't explain it yet). It was fun to hang out with his family and I am glad for that chance. His aunt and uncle were missing though because they had their baby earlier that morning. Yay for them.
There was nothing huge going on at my side of the family this year for several reasons but my immediate family did get together later in the evening for pie and games.
You can tell the pie was good by how much he shovels into his mouth :-)
Playing pictionary: however, we took more pictures and laughed at crazy things than we did actual playing. My sisters were high on something and it was so funny to watch them.
My sister and her boys: Aiden was attacking Mom with kisses and they fell to the floor laughing and Dallin wanted in on the action so here they are "Cheesing" for the camera. So cute.
And Dallin kept breaking Aiden's airplane so Grandpa came to the rescue:
It was such a fun day. Hope all my friends and family had a great day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment