10.09.2010

More Birthday Celebrations :)

Our family gathered together last Sunday to celebrate the birthday of Morgan (the 21st), his wife Sam (the 22nd) and Amber (Oct 3rd). My mom also had a birthday on Aug. 31st in which I took her out to dinner with my sister, Amanda and my niece. So we made sure to throw in her name on the birthday song :)


We had two different kinds of enchiladas, chips and salsa, cinnamon tortilla chips with fruit salsa and then ice cream and brownies for dessert.



I love that my husband becomes the entertainer for the kids. He prefers to be out of the kitchen just sitting and watching things come together so he always grabs the kids and heads outside...which is really nice actually. While we were fixing things up I wondered what they were up to and found they were having a nice chillout on the tramp:


So cute to me.


Aiden is becoming his own fashion statement. He loves to wear hats. And the previous week, it was Pink Day so he had his white t-shirt on and he grabbed his pink tie from his Hip Hop dance recital last year and wore that to school. He felt pretty cool. So this day he adds his red shirt, but keeps the shirt open. This was all him. I find it so incredibly cute:



I hate that he's in school now because I don't get to see him as often as I see Dallin. It sucks:



We all sang to the family and made sure to do it extra slow because 1) Morgan didn't want to get sang to but he wasn't the only being celebrate so he had no choice in the matter and 2) he said "will you hurry it up". Ha Ha. Sure thing, Bro.


No comments:

Post a Comment