10.10.2010

Mallow Time!!

I have such a great husband. The last two weekends in a row he has given up a lot of his weekend to help my niece with her math to keep her from failing Geometry. Ugh. I hate Geometry. What is the point of it?? Someone please tell me. Because I tried to help her with it and I can't. Just can. not. do it. I nearly failed Geometry myself. Enter smarty pants husband.
Anyway - Bronsynn stayed with us all weekend and Saturday night after doing some mall shopping we came home and roasted marshmallows outside. I hate that the summer is leaving. I hate that winter will soon be here. But I love that you can put a hoodie on, get a fire going and have it be just perfect!
I don't even know where my husband gets half the stuff that comes out of his mouth but he always has me laughing - and when Bronsynn is around he gets even funnier somehow. He had us laughing so hard we were crying!:
Cheers to us with our shakes from Arby's - one of the greatest things in the world!!:
My beautiful niece who has such a sense of style and fashion that I wish I could have been more like her when I was in the ninth grade.
Hubband making a silly face because that's his middle name. Silly Face.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, how did I miss all these posts?!! I guess it was when I was stuck in Idaho with a broken van...then I was wisked away to OR to see grandpappy.
    Anyhoo, from the first foto I can tell that Paul's middle name is "Silly Face". ;-)

    ReplyDelete