10.09.2010

If I Stay

I may love this book more than any other I have read this year. If I Stay is about a girl, who is in an accident with her entire family. She is left alone in a coma but still here...and she is trying to decide wether to leave or stay. I loved the flashbacks to her life before the accident, I loved her boyfriend, Adam, I loved the author's incredible talent with words and I wanted more - so much more- at the end of this book. It left me hanging and, happily, I learned that she wrote a sequel...from the boyfriends perspective. But don't go looking at that until after you've read this. And you should read it. You might cry. I'm surprised I didn't because I am super sensitive when it comes to death and family and stuff. Probably would have if I had been PMSing or something.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you have so much time to read. I miss it so much - I need to do better at making time for books again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about this one. I don't do sad well. I'll have to mull it over.

    ReplyDelete