2.02.2009

Rockin' Game Night w/ My Rockin' Siblings.

Our last game night was such a blast that Amanda arranged for another one. This time Amber made it, albeit late (not her fault though) and we had a ton of fun together.


We had a 'Hot Dog Bar' this time and nummy snacks to go with it. Then the six of us played 'Dirty Minds' - it is a super fun game that uses dirty, dirty clues and you have to name the clean answer. It makes you laugh and it's a fun game but I wouldn't recommend playing it with your parents, grandparents, young siblings or anyone extremely religious :-).


After Amber arrived we headed downstairs for some serious rockin' out on World Tour. There were a few songs that just took forever to pass, and our favorite one that we hated was "Hey Man, Nice Shot" by Filter. Uggghhh. We will NEVER play that song again. Amber did the vocals on that one and after five or six times we decided to switch it up. Morgan took over vocals and I took over guitar and we beat it!! Yay! I can't believe the octave Morgan had to use. I was trying to post a video but it's not loading so you will just have to do without.

This is Morgan beating it for us:

And Amanda playing one handed:
This was actually hilarious because she never plays guitar and we had it on easy when we were playing a different song and she killed us twice within 30 seconds. So we put it on beginner where you only have to strum, so she was playing one handed. Extreme talent.

And the rest of the gang!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I want to come!! And, dang your hair looks good! Every time I check your blog I think "Holy crow I need to cut my hair!"

    ReplyDelete