2.24.2009

More Super Fantastic Sibling Fun! Woopee!

Friday night the siblings got together for what is looking to become a monthly event - our game night!! This time was a little different though because Amber made it for the first half and Gaven was there!! Makes me so happy :-)


We did another Quesadilla bar where the phrase 'Make yourself a dang quesa-dila, Napolean' was said a couple hundred times. We then played Dirty Minds (which Paul and I won) and Smart Ass (which we decided to quit half way through so we could go rock out on World Tour).
That's us, Baby!! Diiiiiirty all the way, he he he.

Since Sam (Morgan's girlfriend) had to work, Morgan and Gaven had to be partners during Dirty Minds....pretty freakin' funny if you know the game:



And he we are rockin' out to our favorite pasttime:


I must brag about how much I seriously rock - I played the guitar AND sung (at the same time) to one of my favorite songs Lazy Eye by Silversun Pickups. Bow to me for I am the RockStar Qeen!!!! Booya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment