2.06.2009

Daily Rant #5

I am PISSED OFF that I now have to dial 801 with every. single. number. FREAKING A!! I am just so f-ing irritated with this. Over the past however many years that Utah has been growing and growing, I have become increasingly more pissed off at everything that comes with it. Yes I know there is good with it but for the most part...no. Example: I HATE the traffic. I HATE the housing prices. I HATE the housing developments that pop up everywhere. I HATE that land is disappearing to said developers and I HATE that land prices are outrageous as well. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE that my dream to live in the Salt Lake valley with a few acres and a home that WE built is most likely not going to happen because of all the stupid people who keep moving here and by the time Paul and I go to buy land, we will have to move out to F-ing Nephi to do it. AAAAAAAAHHHHHH. I HATE IT. Go back to where you came from and stop moving here. Dammmit. I get madder and madder the more I write and I am sure that I look like an insanely negative person (which is almost true) but DAMMIT!!! I HATE IT!! Therefore - I am insanely pissed off that there are so many people living here now and I have to punch in three extra digits every time I call someone. 385 area code. It changes EVERY. THING. And I HATE (most) change. DAMN. IT.

2 comments:

  1. Come on Nephi isn't that bad of a place to live! I'm just kidding. I know what you mean, I hate going to my sisters just to get to her house in West Jordan it takes thirty minutes from the free way. It's closer to Magna then to Salt Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa...uh am I sure I want to see you tomorrow? Will you throw a punch at me? I'm sorry I ever moved here! I'm one of the people you're talking about!! (now picture me crying hysterically)

    ReplyDelete