11.14.2008

My iPod Will Be Cooler Than Yours

I am going to own this exact iPod on Dec. 25th. I am stoked. My 2nd Gen. iPod broke about two months ago at the end of my run and I was pissed for days because my iPod is always with me. I listen to it all day at work and when I run so I was very mad that a) it broke at all and 2) i hate spending money to replace what i already had - HATE IT (which is why i am so mad that my camera broke because now i have to spend the money to replace that, too and i don't want to spend more money on a digital point & shoot when i am waiting to buy my professional digital camera. why Paul, why?? just kidding, hun) and c) i hate getting replacements for what i already had for a birthday or Christmas. In my opinion, birthdays and Christmas' are for fun things you didn't have before and if you have to replace something you just go out and do it. Don't ask me why i have to wait for Christmas then. Anyway, all the colors they offer for the 3rd Gen. Nano are so fun and awesome and I just can't decide which one I want to be stuck with and since I love black things, this is the perfect one for me. I don't usually get all giddy about Christmas but....I can't bloody wait!!!

2 comments: