11.18.2008

Announcing....

Yay for paying off debt! Besides our home and Paul's schooling (ouch!), we are totally debt free and I love it! I bought a 2001 4-Runner two years ago when my little red car finally drew it's last breath and it felt really good to walk into the bank last Friday and say good-bye to monthly payments (well all except the huge chunk of change that is missing from Savings account...that didn't feel good but it's worth it!) It makes me feel really fortunate to be able to do such a thing in a failing economy and I also feel really grateful that my husband is a hard working, motivated, smartie-pants who is a great provider and has a great job with great employers. It could be a lot different for us and I'm so grateful we have what we do. Paul: Here's looking at you, kid {wink}.

No comments:

Post a Comment