11.24.2008

Sunday was a nice break from football - after watching the Cougars get maddeningly get spanked (AARRGGGHHH!), Paul and I went back home and watched our Texas Tech get stomped on. It apparently wasn't our day.
Something Sunday was not, however, was relaxing. I went to church, taught my lesson and delt with a super noisy hyper group of boys which was exhausting and then left Paul to take care of them alone during Sharing Time so that I could go meet my parents and drive up to Provo to see my cousin off for two years. Alex is leaving for Zimbabwe on Tuesday (and because I have a broken camera I was unable to take fun pictures of him before he left) and he's excited for the long (and I would say, scary) journey. I helped in the kitchen for a few hours and then we took off.

I then headed straight for Paul's grandma's house for a couple hours of his little sisters birthday party. This is Zoyie:
(This picture of Zoyie from my wedding is the only one I have...sorry!)
My favorite part of that was Paul and I and B.J. and Hillary played this:
and this:
How awesome are those games?? I haven't played them in probably fifteen years....it was such a trip down Memory Lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment