11.03.2008

Happy Freaking Halloween

On Halloween, Paul and I invited some of our close friends that live close by over to our house to chill for the evening. It worked out perfect for Becky and Judd who were in the process of moving to their new home (Yay!!) and didn't have trick or treaters of their. Mana and Spencer joined us after their house quieted down like they did last year.
This is me and Lou. I didn't want to deal with my angel wings in my tiny home so I dropped them and was the Goddess Aphrodite instead. Much much easier to maneuver around that way.
And these are our boys:

I think the highlight of the evening was scaring the little trick or treaters. Judd (who had the perfect costume for it - See above) hid in our pile of leaves - See below:
And then when the kids came around he would jump up at them and then chase them down the street. It was sodding hilarious. My favorite one was three little trick or treaters (who were very cute and cooperative while Becky was filming them, all whilst they were unaware it was for our own amusement) whose Mom dropped them off on the side of the road and was waiting for them. When Judd jumped out of the pile of leaves and started running after them, they all started screaming bloody murder and the youngest of them acutally dove back into the car through the window. Fast little diver, too. He was there and the next second he was gone. I laughed really hard until I heard him crying in the car, but Judd said the Mom was laughing too so then I didn't feel bad. He only made us laugh harder when he screamed at us from the car.
Mana and Spencer joining the party, which was a good thing because we were low on condiments:

Aren't they cute?
And we rocked out to Aerosmith with some Guitar Hero - always awesome:

My husband couldn't keep his hands off me all of a sudden (can't blame the guy really) and made me look like I either got a skin disease or beat up real bad. I can't decide.
And my little Bacardi all sad cuz he couldn't join the party:

3 comments:

  1. oh how I wish we would have been there to see you chase kids down the street and make them cry...hee hee hee! It sounds so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. why do you call becky lou?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In college I started calling her Becky Lou (I don't know why) and then it got shortened to Lou a little while later.

    ReplyDelete