3.08.2011

It's My Fault

I'm so sorry for the snow dump we had yesterday!! You see...I am CRAAAAVING the sun and warmth and the smell of fresh cut grass and planting soil - basically I have Spring Fever. Over the weekend, I bought me some super duper cute flippie floppies, some shorts and some springy lookin' shirts. I should have known Mother Nature would have laughed evilly and then bashed my hopes of seeing permanent warmer temps and saying goodbye to pasty white legs. What does a girl have to do around here to get a little bit of Vitamin D??!!!! Hellooooo????

4 comments:

  1. Move to San Diego! I have Spring Fever so bad. We've had snow on the ground sense before Christmas and I'm really getting sick of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it's my fault. I am in Arizona soaking up 70-something sunny weather and when I left I told mother nature to finish with her grumpy mood when I was gone and be nice when I get back. Apparently she finally took me seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was big of you to admit your role in this...but I would have blamed you anyway. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like it might be working now! The weather this weekend has been so great! So don't be too hard on yourself...maybe it was just a delayed reaction!

    ReplyDelete