3.16.2011

Playin' In My Pod





I love these songs. Lykke Li (a swedish indie singer) has several really contagious songs and these two are my favorite. Some of her songs are way out there (and videos, too). She is very creative though. After 'discovering' her, I was browsing some music and realized that she sings that really annoying song Possibilty on the New Moon soundtrack - you know that song that plays while poor picked-on Bella zones out zombie-style in front of her window while the seasons change? It has it's pretty parts but the pretty parts aren't worth me wading through the rest of it.
Anyhooslebees, I love these songs. Can't get enough!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Very catchy. I was disappointed in the New Moon soundtrack, but it seems she's redeemed herself.

    ReplyDelete