11.08.2010

Trick Or Treat

I was officially pissed off on Halloween night at about six o'clock when it became apparent that my favorite holiday of the year was going to be ruined by Mother Nature. No haunted graveyard, no fog and flashing lights and scary sounds, no Tombstone Lifter - my newest addition, and no scaring the little trick or treaters. BAHUMBUG!!!! Isn't it convenient thought that on the actual day of Halloween, the weather was just fine. GRRRRRRR!!!!
I was also pissed to realize after everyone left that I didn't get pictures with Becky OR Amanda in our costumes. Lame I am.
But Becky and Judd looked awesome and scary enough that I didn't want to mess with them ;)

Judd even shaved his head for this so he would be the perfect skinhead!:

See?? Don't mess with her:

I made some garlic bread pizza for dinner and we scarfed down fondue all night. So yummy! I made a Snickers chocolate fondue and the one here on fire is the Smores chocolate fondue!
We had it with green apples, strawberries, bananas, marshmallows and cheesecake! mmmmm:

Paul and I - can you see a little picture stow-away??

Lou and me:

And the Skeleton family!!! They look dang cute, right?? Manda's shirt is the bomb.com! And only four days later, that cute little skeleton baby made its debut!!

You play the part really well, Judd. Are you sure this isn't the real you??

And what white trash, bad-a chic wouldn't be getting plowed on Halloween night?


And for all those who wanted to see our costumes but didn't - here is Paul demonstrating. We were stick people. Our costumes were meant for the dar because they are glow in the dark, and when the lights go off they really are quite awesome. However, you can't really see how cool it is with the lights off so this will have to do:

3 comments:

  1. Knew that left-over bottle of rum would come in handy some day. And I think that you should somehow save samples of all fondues you make so that I can have some. So says I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are awesome! I'm already looking forward to our party next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete