11.19.2010

'Arry Potta?? Don't Mind If I Do!!

WARNING! GLOATAGE AHEAD!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
I saw it, I saw it!! YOU didn't!! neener neener neener! :)
GREAT MOVIE!!!!
Funny, Sad, Intense, Scary (I almost gave myself a hernia at one point).
I went with my entire family, minus Amber and her boys. Amber has gone back to school so it was a school night for her and the boys were with the biological sperm donor. The only one who gave it a thumbs down was my brother, Morgan. But you have to know this guy. He is extremely critical about everything! However, he did read the books which I have not. We don't really pay attention to his rants and raves :)
So there you go.
(neener neener)

2 comments:

  1. I did too so saw it. I'm just not sleep depraved for having done so. We had a good time and I got to scare Tink during one of the many suspenseful scenes. Sure, there were some things I thought the flick could have done without and a few things I missed that they left out, but I won't go all Morgan on you. A big thumbs up overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! I was sleep depraved, but not because I stayed up til 3am for the show. That's just my normal existence. I missed not having more of the dudleys. Stupid 7 months....

    ReplyDelete