11.06.2010

Dal's 4th Birthday

On Friday, October 29th, our family met up for two things. Celebrating Dallin turning four years old was first on the agenda. He always gets a super cute Halloween cake! This year was the fuzzy spider!:

And he wanted so badly to do a pinata for his birthday so he and Aiden took turns beating the snot out of Lightning McQueen:
Dallin has the biggest cheeser smile. He just squints his eyes shut and opens his mouth wide while he says Cheese and waits for the camera to flash:

We watching How to Train a Dragon, too. Double the Fun.

And Dallin blowing out his 4 candles!! I can't believe how much time has passed. This little guy used to be so quiet and hardly ever talked and only ever wanted to be with his mom. Then one day he wouldn't shut up! But it never gets old when I come over and I hear "Maghann I missed you!!!" So, I'm kinda glad he found his voice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment