8.22.2010

The Temple

August 5th, 2010....A great day to be married!!!
The ceremony was great. I cried. And cried a little more. I just noticed that 'cried' is a very weirrrrd spelling.
Moving on....afterward, as everyone knows, we had a while to wait for the new husband and wife to emerge. My parents and grandma and Paul and I went out to meet the rest of my family and dink around. My nephews are glued to Gaven's friends...they give them so much fun attention so you never had to wonder where they were the entire day. Just find a groomsmen. But here is Aiden in a rare moment away from the guys, hanging out with Grandma:

My dad and my husband. They had no idea what a great picture they set up for me :)

Paul and I:
And finally!!! They come out all smiles! I have to say...I think my brother is a super handsome guy! I'd admit to being biassed, but I have eyes and I know he is ;) Xanni is such a pretty girl and they compliment each so great!:
Gaven with his two nephews, all of them with the matching haircuts:

There was construction on the northwest side of the temple...a huge tractor/crane thing was there and it was blocked off so you had to wait and wait for the stairs to open up for pictures.

But the photographer was super awesome and organize and when we finally made it there, he had us in and out in ten minutes! Then I followed him around taking pictures of the cute couple:

Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment