8.26.2010

Finally - Mockingjay!!!

O. M. G.



The day has arrived!!!! Well, technically the day arrived on August 24th...but since I ordered my book through my book club and teacher friend three or so months ago...I had to wait for it to be shipped to my home- which is retarded since I could have just gone out and bought it!!! Ugh!! But...I have waited this long, so a few more days didn't hurt me. It did give me the time to re-read the first two books which I wanted to do but hadn't had the time until I came back from vacation...on the very day Mockingjay released. But it's here now and I can't wait to dive into it tonight!

Nobody bug me!!!

TEAM GALE!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. To be honest, this series is too serious for me, but I know others love it, so....enjoy your reading and may all your dreams come true! (Call and discuss with Paul any time.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am WAY excited, too! Mine won't he here until the 3rd! What was I thinking????

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE. YOU. SERIOUS?!! Team GALE?!!

    Figures. (I'm more team Snow.)

    I had my book on Monday. From the library. Just thought you should know. I was done before you posted. Thought you should know. I know whether or not the whole "TEAM GALE!!!!!!!!!" thing is going to work out for you. Just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read the first one. Need to read the second and I really am dying. I should just go buy it instead of waiting for the silly library. :)

    ReplyDelete