8.10.2010

Temple Night

Tuesday August 3rd, my parents and my husband and I went to the temple for Gaven and Xanni. There were a lot of young people there for the first time so it was packed with family members.
We barely barely made it, by seconds, before the door was closed on us. It took me fifteen minutes before I stopped being mad at my husband for almost making me miss the whole thing. Good thing we were in the temple and that it's pretty hard to stay mad in a place like that. Annnnnnd...I can hardly ever stay mad at him when he gives me his goofy grin. It was nice to be there and see Gav and Xanni 'doing their thing'.


Dad, Xanni, Gaven & Mom:

Paul, Dad, Xanni, Gaven, Mom & Me:
Afterward, we the six of us went to Chili's along with her family and Gav's close friend, who happened to be working at the temple that night as was able to work things out to be the temple worker who helped those two :)

1 comment:

  1. How perfect to have a friend assist on such a special day! I love the look of total joy on your mom's face. What a special day for all of you.

    ReplyDelete