10.22.2009

New Moon Predictions

I am fairly certain that while New Moon will definately be a couple of gigantic steps up from the crap that was Twilight, I believe that it is still going to blow some chunkage. My brother showed me the extended footage to the New Moon trailer, and while the special effects look cool, the actors are still so blegch. It's no secret that I think Kristen Stewart SUCKS, and Robert Pattinson's acting SUCKS, and Taylor what's-his-name-is MEDIOCRE. But I am predicting that Ashley Greene is going to be the WORST actor in New Moon. From what I have seen of the previews, it's unfortunate that she has more than two lines in this movie. When I finally watch this movie, I predict that I will be rewarding Ashley with an imaginary trophy for being the SUCKIEST OF THE SUCKERS. Congratulations.

3 comments:

  1. You and I are going to have to get at it big time sista! I happen to KNOW that Ashley is the cutest cast member and a perfect Alice, so there (insert "tongue sticking out at you" image here)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we will experience it together and it will be awesome. :) As with Twilight, my hopes are not high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring it on Teresa!! I stand by my predictions and I will emerge the winner!!! mwaha ha ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete