10.15.2009

Cage The Elephant

One of my not-so-new favorites is Cage The Elephant. These guys are an American band that moved to England. Their song "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" is by far the best on the album, followed by "In One Ear". I like these guys a lot, they have catchy tunes and are catchy themselves. The only thing about this album is that it's kind of hard to listen to - there are only a three or four songs that stand out and the rest just sound the same. Sometimes I don't realize when one song ends and another begins. Other than that, they can cage my elephant any time they want ;).

*Has small amount of language for anyone who might actually buy it on my recommendation and then curse me to hell because I didn't warn them and think I'm a sinner for listening to it.

1 comment:

  1. Well, first, I don't need a reason to curse you, but I won't because I'm cool like that. The fast talkin' lyrics are clever at times, but do start to sound the same. I especially like the phrases in "Back Against the wall". I give this 3 out of 5 stars and recommend it for times when you want a rebel attitude...or when you need to stay awake while driving at night.

    ReplyDelete