8.14.2012

5 Years, Baby!!!


Paul and I celebrated 5 years of marriage last week!  We both feel like it's been much much longer and yet...how has it already been 5 years??  

Paul and I have been fortunate enough to go on a nice vacation for each of our anniversaries...it's something we always look forward to.  But then, as most of you know, our baby was born only two days after our anniversary (awesome timing, I know).  So last year I was large with child and awaiting to 'pop' and this year, well, his first birthday trumped a vacation (and we feel he's a little too young to be dumped onto somebody for several days right now).  I mostly busied myself with his 1 Year pictures and his birthday party.  However, Paul and I did get away for the night.  Dropped the little guy off at my mom's, grabbed some Indian takeout and Culver's frozen custard and headed on up to the mountains for some peace and quiet and we enjoyed a night of just each other by the fire.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment