8.14.2012

My Birthday Baby!

Asher's big birthday bash was planned for that Sunday but Paul and I still wanted to do a little something as a family to celebrate with each other our baby's 1st birthday.

Paul suggested we do a picnic.  I knew just the place...I don't go to many parks but my nephew shared this place with me when I was babysitting him earlier this year. It's the nicest park I've been to so it's #1 on my list.  Daybreak would be the name. 

We stopped by Leger's at Jordan Landing (our new favorite place for sandwiches) and then we were off.

Picnicking on the grass:

Asher gets a kick on the swing - a beautiful view behind him: 

Asher and Paul on the slide: 


He played a bit in the sand: 

Hung out in the 'globe': 

And Dad helped him hang like a monkey!: 

After the playground we decided to walk down to the beachy area of the lake.

My two handsome hunks: 

Me and my baby boy:

Asher loves water so once we entered the water he really loved marching in the water to splash around: 

He kept trying to sit down and play so we stripped him and Paul took him into the slightly deeper water.  Asher felt like he still had to pick his feet up above the water when he walked so it looked really funny ;) 

It was such a beautiful night - perfect temp, perfect weather.  It did start raining at the end but it was a warm rain and made it fun.    Asher was tired by that time so we wrapped him up and dried him off and he was asleep before we even reached Bangeter :)





No comments:

Post a Comment