8.14.2012

What A Cutie!!

As I mentioned previously, I was busy planning baby's 1 Year Pictures! (Why all the planning, you say?  Well I already knew what he was going to wear...I bought it several months ago and decided to save it for this.  But I had to find something for me and that is waaaaay more difficult than I would like to admit.  And Paul had something in mind and it took a few tries to find his shirt he wanted.  Oh....and let's not forget the cake I researched for forever and debated on and then trial and errored and...phew was I glad when it all just decided to come together for me!)

These are few of my favorites...I sure do love the smile on this guy!

And whatever this was...: 









One of my favoritests of the favorites: 


Said cake I worked on - vegan, sugar-free (still not exactly what I want in his mouth but he didn't want to eat it anyway and I figured that would be the case): 



Always a classic: 

No comments:

Post a Comment