1.27.2012

One For The Money

I'm so excited for this movie to come out!!  

This is based off the Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich.  There are 18 novels in this series of a learning to be street-smart girl (while clueless she can be quite sharp) who ends up being a bounty hunter.  They are actually really funny books, although, I only made it to number seven.  I just grew bored of the scenarios that always seemed to be the same: Stephanie doesn't do what she should, ends up in trouble, some how it all works out but she never carries her stupid gun anywhere because she doesn't like guns but she's a bounty hunter for hell's sake and always, always, always has a million things in her bag and can never get her stun gun when she really needs it and Grandma is always tagging along & somehow she always manages to get every car she ever drives blown up.  Ugh.  Those things bug me tremendously.  
However!!!  
The first five or so books = really funny.  The first two or three were my favorites hence why I am excited about the first one, One For the Money, becoming a film.  Watch the trailer!  I think it'll be a fairly decent movie :)


1 comment:

  1. I've heard these are great reads and it looks like a fun flick. We should go together.

    ReplyDelete