1.08.2012

4 Months!!


I HEART HEART HEART my sweet baby! 

This says '4 months' so pretend I did this a month ago because he actually is going to be 5 months in 2 days. Slacker much?  

He is still just growing like crazy!!  He has slowed down some though so in a month he put on 1 pound instead of 4.   
He laughs so much.  I can't believe I have such a genuinely happy baby!  He screams with excitement, he chuckles to himself, he moves his mouth and makes little noises (and spit bubbles) and smiles ALL the time.  I freaking love his smile!!!
He rolled over onto his tummy on Dec. 14th (cuz he loves Becky Lou, I guess!).  
He loves crinkle toys A. LOT.
He loves to grab his toes (that along with the rolling onto tummy first had my pediatrician very impressed cuz I guess that's a six month thing).
He is my angel because he sleeps at the very least 9 hours a night and has done so for such a long time (I promise I'm not rubbing it in! I'm just happy 'bout that!)


His 4 MONTH STATS:

Weight: 18.7 lbs - 96th percentile again!

Height: 26.0" - 80th 

Head: 17.0" - 77th

AND he's going to be an intellectual!:

2 comments:

  1. Love the intellectual pose. All we could get Matthew to do was flip people off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, Paul stole my flip off comment. ;-) Asher's a cutie and I love the lips on the cheek...bet that's an every day occurrence.

    ReplyDelete