1.13.2012

Look At The Pretty Lights!!

Paul and I had the pleasure of going up to see the Temple Lights again and this time with our good friends, The Edmunds and their fantasticly funny kid, Jensen as well as Stephanie (Teresa's super cool sis from outta town), her husband and her husband's brother.  It was real cold but real pretty.  I don't know how I never ended up walking down the row of pink lights but it's now my favorite part tied with the ginormous trees near the temple done all up in white.  Afterwards, we headed to Gourmandise for some hot chocolate and the mouthwatering French desserts where I wish that I could take one of each every time I go there.

1 comment:

  1. This was such a fun evening! The lights were gorgeous, but Asher's hat had to be the coolest thing to look at. And you have a really awesome camera. My lights never turn out so good. We need to talk.

    ReplyDelete