1.13.2012

2012

I can't believe it's the beginning of a new year.  I've said before that I find New Year's quite depressing rather than exciting.  I hate hearing New Year party advertisements when Christmas is at a close.  And I've also said before that Paul and I have given up trying to find a happenin' club party to go to and have found that it's much more our style to stay in a be bums in our sweat pants.  We made some Charlie Brown style mini pizzas, played with Asher til it was time to put him to bed, and then we played Fruit Ninja, watched a movie that I can't remember and then popped the bubbly for the countdown.  As long as I'm near my hunny for that, I'm good :)
Happy New Year!  
I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you brought in the new year right...good food, cute baby and snuggles with the hubby. I like the tradish.

    ReplyDelete