10.12.2011

Karen's Big Day :)

Yay!!!!

Karen, my dear sweet roommate from college, was sealed to her cool hubby on Friday, September 30th in the Logan, UT temple.  It was wonderful news to hear that she would be sealed to her husband and cute little baby and I was super duper happy that I was invited to come and see it.  I love being a part of sealings!

This is Karen, Masen and baby Hooper coming out of the temple after the sealing:

They had a photographer there to take pictures so while they were doing family shots, I took some photos of the temple and such - it was really so pretty.  I had never been to the Logan temple before, only seen it from afar.  



Me and the Hubs:

Amanda and Spencer:

Ash! I can't believe I didn't get a picture of you!! Sorry hunny!

But I do have this lovely photo of me taken by Paul....lovely angle, I know:


 Ashley took some goofy photos for Paul and I:  here I am rescuing the damsel in distress....all in a days work for me!
And then the damsel in distress wouldn't come with the handsome, I mean beauteeeful, rescuer and so she had to beg...and plead...and cry....and throw a fit:

The four of us - we missed you Lou!! Next time plan that baby better will ya???

Me, Karen, Ashley, Amanda:


Afterwards, everyone was treated to pizza and pasta at Firehouse Pizza.  I thought it was way nummy but even better was the several hours we were able to sit and chat and have fun with each other.  It was such a great night!  I loved it!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, cute! And no worries, you got plenty of pics of me:) Thanks for posting them! I still can't believe what a beautiful evening it was. PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet post. Having Joseph sealed to us was one of the most special days of our lives.
    I love Paul's "damsel in distress" pose. Has he been practicing this look cuz it looks pretty good to me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Fun! I have to say it sucks to live far away and miss all these fun and special things you all get to do together. Someday...maybe we will be able to come back and play!

    ReplyDelete