10.14.2011

Asher's Blessing

My little baby was blessed Sunday, October 9th!  

I was so thrilled to finally put him in his little dress shirt with rolled up sleeves, his green and silver paisley tie, and his sneakers with little skulls on the tongue!!!  Truthfully, I pride myself on his little outfit and how P.I.M.P he looked on his day!  Love, love, loved it!!


I was so happy for the perfect weather, especially since it was awful rainy weather all week.  It was such a nice day and I truly had a great time mingling in our backyard with friends and family.  It meant a lot to me to have so many there and if I'd had the room and money, I would have done more!  If you know me,  you know I love throwing shindigs and Asher's blessing was a fun shindig to throw.  I couldn't have asked for a better day!

The kiddies ran around playing with each other and the big guys:

The girls relaxed on the swing:


The guys tossed a football and played some b-ball:


The brother-in-law posed for GQ:


The grandparents and great-grandparents chillaxed:


The sister vogued:


The brothers wrestled:


The fam hung out:


And Asher slept and slept as he went from one person to the next all snuggled up in the blanket my mom made for this day :) 


And here's us with Becky and Judd and cute little Truman:


And thank you so much to everyone who helped me out and brought stuff - you rock!!!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Asher's outfit totally rocked! I'm so glad your special day was so lovely and warm. It was also our pleasure to be a part of it. Thanks for treating us like fam.

    ReplyDelete