10.22.2011

Halloween Festivities...BEGIN!!!

Yay!!!  It's seems like it's been awhile since I've put up the decorations so it feels good to get some more Halloween Festivities under way!  

Every year Amber takes her boys to the pumpkin patch to pick out their pumpkin and my mom goes along to treat them to those pumpkins.  I now have a kid  so I get to go!  (Really I just happened to be at my mom's when they were getting ready to go and I tagged along :) ha ha)

Dallin and Aiden:  I love that they have mini wheelbarrows for the kids to wheel themselves!:

Rows and rows of pumpkins as far as the eye can see...til the end of the lot:


Amber debating on which pumpkin would be the finest pumpkin to maliciously carve up: 

And Dallin took FOREVER to find one that was big, round, AND tall: 

My baby all snug in his sling and wrapped up all warm: 

Our first trip to the Pumpkin Patch: 

Dallin and Aiden on one of the many places they have set up for pictures - such a fun thing!: 

Amber with her boys: 

They had tonz of old farming equipment all lined up with cute signs!  They even had two different corn mazes that the kids just ran and ran through!: 

Farmer Dallin: 



2 comments:

  1. That picture of Asher's first trip to a pumpkin patch is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you to girl, we need to come up with some activity to take all the kiddos to because I need to see you sweet little guy and you wonderful girls.

    ReplyDelete