11.01.2011

2011 Pumpkin Carving Party

Ahhh Yes!!  I look forward to this part of Halloween so much!  Actually, I look forward to every part of Halloween...it's all just so much fun!!

As stated each year before, our Madsen clan carves pumpkins together ever year.  The counter was lined in butcher paper and we all drew Halloween pictures over the entire thing!  I love this: Happy Halluwen....by my nephew:

My evil pumpkin: 

The tradition of soup in bread bowls.  Everyone devours the cheesy potato soup so my mom just made it simple this year and made the one kind instead of several: 

I have an AWESOME Jello brain mold and had lots of fun with it this Halloween.  This is the worm infested brain and Amanda is doing open-brain surgery on it: 

Slurping up yummy worms: 

Say 'Worms!!!!': 

Let the Pumpkin Carving begin!!!: 

Hello Husband!  Paul does the gutting and I do the carving... team effort: 

Samantha is camera shy....except when she feels like doing this: 

Aiden: 

"Move outta my way! I'm watchin' the game!!"  (The BYU/Texas game, that is!): 

Amber, Dallin, Bronsynn, & Aiden: 

Look at my cute Lil' Monster!!!!  I love this outfit!!! 

But not as much as I love this face!!: 

Look at the belly!  He almost matches the pumpkin!: 

Of course, Mr. Dal's October b-day gets celebrated.  He gets a cool Halloween cake every year - this year...the mummy!!!: 


Bullseye: 

Other birthdays we celebrated would be....

Sam: 

Morgan: 

and Amber!: 


After we sang and ate cake and rootbeer floats, we went outside to admire everyone's handy work.  The best part about this is, Paul and Gaven got on their werewolf masks and completely scared the PANTS OFF of Dallin and Aiden.  I wish it wouldn't have been so dark so that I could have video taped it cuz it was hilarious!!!
And after that, we grabbed the brain and devoured it!!: 

Ever seen Drop Dead Fred???
Aiden and Dallin after being scaredy cats :) 
It was such a fun night!!  We laughed so hard and had mountains of fun!  So sad that it's already over :( 

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to copy you always. It looks like a fun night. Asher's jacket is way cool. And my Paul would agree that the BYU game would trump some of the activities going on around him. I think someone would end up with pumpkin guts on their face.

    ReplyDelete