11.01.2011

Frightfully Awesome Halloween!!!

This year I was able to add even MORE to my outdoor haunted graveyard!!!  Can't wait until I have a full on Haunted Attraction!

New this year...my homemade cocoon man (which does need some improvements...I was running short on time):



I love my Tombstone Lifter!!:


The Graveyard:

For our nummy treats I made a Snake calzone - it was pretty good!  I think it's funny that the stuff oozed out and made it look like guts!:

This is my mummy with Spinach dip...It went a little retarded but still was nummy:

And, I had to have the Worm Brain!!  (I also made this AND a Frankenstein brain for Debbie's party - I won scariest treat!!):

....And apparently the werewolf didn't like my treats and was on a strict diet of baby:

Becky and her little monkey!!  Truman is soooo cute!:

And apparently werewolf likes monkey:

I heard this alot:  "What are you??"

The answer to that question is:  Selene, the vampire death dealer from Underworld.  I hunt Werewolves...hence why Paul is a werewolf!  And Asher had to match of course so he is a vampire too - I made him Coven Leader :)


We love our babies!!!

He hates this binkie so I had to hold it there to even get the picture:

And the rest are us having our usual geek-fest photo shoot!





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is a totally awesome post!!! Love, love LOVE it! Your food creations are fabulous! That snake is too lifelike...I think I threw up in my mouth some just looking at it. The vampire binky is too cute. You guys win for the best yard.
    (And by the way, you look too sexy for just having a baby. Stop it. Stop it I say. You're giving me a complex.)

    ReplyDelete