10.17.2011

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo



So here's one that I finally got around to reading.   I bought this book on my Kindle ages and ages ago because  it was on a Daily Deal....however, I read a chapter and just could not get into it at the time.  I meant to get back to it a lot sooner than I did but I was burned out with reading and didn't have the time anyway.

I didn't know what to expect with this book because I had purposely stayed away from it because I don't like spoilers.  It's a more mature read for sure... definitely not something for the Young Adult genre but despite that I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was so fascinating once you got into the story line and it was almost like there were two stories in one.  It was a good mystery discovering a bad person and their horrendous deeds (the book was originally titled Men Who Hate Women so let your imagination run with that if you choose).

I am super excited for the movie.  Daniel Craig will be in it and he's a fantastic actor.  The trailer seems promising and even Paul thinks it's gonna be an interesting movie and I didn't tell him one single bit about the book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment