7.18.2011

Ta-Daaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Remember when I 'sneak peaked' you this pic??





Well I finally have my crib...it's finally set up...and it's finally ready to show!!



This Asher's new slumber pad :)


Here's an upclose look at the pattern of the material used for the bumpers and the crib sheet. It's acutally a little softer green than this but the picture makes it looks super limey.



The skirt is white on top, black & white checker in the middle and then black on bottom. You can't see the black very well because of where we have the mattress positioned right now. Eventually it will go down and you will see it the way it's meant to be shown...


...but here's a close up for now:



I like the pleats in the skirt and the colors put together. I'm working on getting everything put together the way I want and then I'll have more pictures. :) But I'm super pleased with how it looks. Now I just need the baby.....

1 comment:

  1. Asher is lucky to have such a talented mama. It's the cutest nursery on the block.

    ReplyDelete