7.22.2011

Baby Shower w/ My Friends!

Yesterday my sweet friends threw me a baby shower (I swear that's my last one!! ha ha). I walked in to see such cute things as this banner:



...and my first ever diaper cake (the cutest one ever!!!):



...these cute toys and binkies hanging around:


with lots of nummy food, including taco salad and dips, fruit kabobs and, my favorite, eclairs!!! Yum Yum Yum :)



I want to thank all my friends that showed up. I know it was hard for a lot of people to make it so those who did come it really meant a lot! Here's a few things we made away with!


Cheryl gave Asher some seriously cute Carhart gear - a camo onsie and an orange with a tractor on it. I think my dad will love those when he sees Asher in them! And cute little Mikaili helped me open up my presents!:



Karen got me a cute bouncer...I'd show you a picture but I look like I was spawned of Satan in it....which is funny cuz I got told that I was spawned of Satan a lot when I was in high school. ha ha. Ashley got me some 'me stuff' ' - {wink wink} & Deb gave me lotion for myself, lotion and bath stuff for my baby.




Amanda with her daughter, Tenley, and Karen!:



Cheryl, Becky Lou, and Debbie Lee Snack Cakes, as I like to call her:


Becky is the one who made me that cute diaper cake, here's a close up:


I love this monkey on top - LOVE, LOVE it:



And Amanda gave me everything I could need for my diaper bag. Half the stuff in there I never would have thought of putting in my diaper bag! But lucky for me, I'm surrounded by people who have done this once or twice and I'm learning buttloads of helpful information!



And it just so happens that my Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag came today and so I had fun filling it with all the goodies Amanda supplied me!! Thank you!!!



Also, Amanda has a fun Silhouette machine she gets to have all sorts of fun with. So after all the guests had gone, she got it out and cut out these adorabley awesome characters and ironed them on the onesies that were in the basket. I got to watch her work her magic. Aren't they cute?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!



Thank you for all the hard work! Thank you for making it special for me! Thank you all for everything!! I'm so spoiled!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, I couldn't make it, but I didn't ever receive the invite so I wasn't sure when or where. We need to get together with everyone so I can get you your presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome my dear! And your diaper bag is very cute - I know you don't like red but I think it is awesome!

    ps. I am stealing the picture of the onesies for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again...you are WAY too spoiled. Love your shirt by the way and only a few more days until we meet Asher! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those onesies are SO cute. Manda-feel free to make some for me :). I'll even supply the onesies and pay you for the vinyl!

    ReplyDelete