7.18.2011

Baby Shower w/ Paul's Work!

Paul informed that my presence was requested at his office for a luncheon on Thursday afternoon. It came as quite a surprise when I found out that his work wanted to throw us a little shower! Totally unexpected, totally appreciated and it was totally fun!! Ha ha


I walked into an amazing spread of food...they ordered some food from Out of The Box and then everyone pitched and did potluck. Enchiladas and sandwhich rolls and chips and all sorts of stuff. It was so yummy!


We all ate in the large conference room and I had a great time laughing at jokes and office banter. One of which would be Benny, my brother's best friend. He works at there now and is quite the comedian. He had all of us crying from laughing so hard. It was super fun. He also provided a pretty little present, wrapped up by Nadia:




And it was these adorabe little onesies that he had Becky embroider. The office got a kick out of the Adcentives West one:



Since I've been showered plenty and still had more to go, I made Paul be the present opener, especially since these people know and love him and that's why they were throwing this thing!


They were all so incredibly generous and we received some great stuff!:

I had to include a pic of the cupcakes that Nadia made...super cute and delish!


Paul works with some really great people. That company has family but they are all a big family, hardly any coming and going. So with as long as they have all worked together, I have gotten to know a few of them and chat here and there with others and they are all super nice and fun. I really like them and I appreciate them going to such lengths for us! Such a great 'surprise' and so appreciated!!

1 comment:

  1. I love: the property shirts and Paul's happy father face
    You'll love: the baby bouncer - best entertainer EVER!
    Sounds like a fun surprise.

    ReplyDelete