7.12.2011

Baby Shower w/ My Family!

Saturday, my wonderful family threw me a baby shower and I (or rather, Asher) came away with some really great and awesome things. I feel so spoiled and loved! Thanks to any family reading my blog that came to the shower - it really is so appreciated and I loved having everyone there that could make it!!



My mom put together a Mexican-type salad bar (sooooo good) and then we had mini Taquitos, fruit salsa, Cowboy salsa, & guacamole with chips. Seriously...the fruit salsa and Cowboy salsa are amazing. And for dessert, my mother-in-law provided sherbet and sprite 'floats' :) It was all so delicious - again I appreciate it so much!



Here are a few things that are now piled in my baby's room, waiting for the day when I can start organizing...I mean nesting. :)



From my In-laws - a developmental gym, car seat dangly bug toys, several adorable receiving blankets, some really cute outfits from Carter's with the monkey's and frogs on the bum (love the bums!!), a soft blanket, and socks, hangers and stuff. Wow!!!


From my family - a nice bouncer and lots of cash so that I can go get my Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag -----YAYYYYY!!!!!



This stellar outfit is from my Aunt Karen - who apprently had help from her boys! So funny and I love the outfit (it's so Paul) and I LOVE those shoes!:


From Paul's aunt and cousin - a baby bath, bath toys for when he's older, bowls, spoons, food storage thing, bottle brush and a few other misc things!:



From Paul's grandparents - our umbrella stroller, plastic bibs, Aveeno bath stuff and some wipes:



We also got sleeper pajama 'bags' from Aunt Kristie, Bibs and more cash from my cute little Grandma, muslim swaddling blankets (so excited for those!) with a portable changing pad from my Aunt Rosemary and cousin Crystal, a box of diapers (thank you!) and baby sling from my Aunt Clarice and cousins Ashleigh, Nicole and Lily, and a super soft blanket and baby monitors from sister-in-law, Hilary!!


Like I said...Spoiled!!! Having a baby shower started making this whole thing incredibly real. Weird how the big baby belly didn't do it for me but a room full of baby stuff does. So crazy!!!!! Now where is my crib so I can get my room together?!!!!



THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your cute belly! And it looks like you got some fun things! I'm so excited for you to have a baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I think you are getting a little too spoiled with all this loot...just sayin'. I think you are officially ready for this baby when he arrives on July 27th. ;-)

    ReplyDelete