5.10.2011

Yay for Moms!!

Sunday was such a fun day, starting with the cute kids in Primary who were so much fun and so cute as they made their Mother's Day cards and a 'flower' for their moms. I love it for sure :)


We visited Paul's mom after church for as long as we could (scheduling conflicts) before heading to my mom's house for dinner with the family...well, most of them anyway. My dad was home for a week to be there during the time my mom had surgery and take care of a bunch of stuff, but he had to head back that morning. My older sister was feeling well so she and her two tag-a-longs didn't make it either. And what was with the weather?? Boooo!! It puts such a dark and depressing feel to your day when the house is so dark. I wanted BBQ weather!! In fact...we had planned a BBQ! It wasn't too fun for the person going in and out of the house with an umbrella to check on the meat!


We showered my mom with some nice things: gift certificates for a massage, clothes, plants and as well as new gardening pads, gloves and veggie buckets! The boys gave Grandma a jumbo card from Hoops & YoYo and got a kick out of the song:


Oh and some new painting supplies. My mom used to paint watercolors quite a bit when we were younger so Morgan and Sam thought it'd be nice to give her something to fun to do for herself:


Morgan and Sam cuddly-wuddling:

Gav & Xan:


Yes, folks, I am married to this face right here:


Love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun/busy day for the mommy to be. Jensen gave me a bag that had a flower he had planted. I said, "Oh, what a nice flower." He grabbed it and said, "This is mine." So I got a paper bag. cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete