5.10.2011

My Kind of Night!

With the weather being so cooperative on Saturday, I just had to get out and fire up the pit! After watching two of Paul's games early that afternoon, I stopped by the grocery store to grab some essentials and I picked up some gourmet chicken dogs, which turned turned out to be absolutely delish! Espcially the Spicy Mango w/ Jalapeno! Yum!


We got cozy 'round this blazing fire - and it was perfect temps for a fire AND no wind!:


He-Man grilled up our game:


And we had a splendid li'l picnic out on the patio! We were able to spend more time together and goof off and just veg. So pleasant!


Our little pup either whined for food (sorry, mister!) or dropped his ball on our feet the entire time so Paul finally tossed him a few - I love that mutt:


Can't wait for more great weather to have more fun outside! Oh, Spring - how I have missed you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment