2.06.2012

Superbowl + Birthdays = Fantastic Fun!

Yesterday was Gaven's birthday and so we celebrated his birthday while cheering on the Giants for the Superbowl (I, however, had no interest in either team and so I was mainly there for the food ;) ha ha).  It is also Paul's birthday coming up soon and so we double it up! 

We celebrated with brats, wings, crackers and cheese, chips, root beer and apple beer - all things unhealthy!!  But it was delicious tasting food to dive into to break our fast for the day and start celebrating!

Asher is hittin' the booze a little too early if you ask me:

Dallin and Aiden did sit ups off Benny's back: 

I made our ice cream cake into a football for this celebration.  I was going to buy a football shaped cake pan and then decided that I could save myself 13 bucks and fashion it myself somehow.  It was rickety for awhile but I saved it and it turned out great - and yummy!  It was half Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup for Paul and half something NOT chocolate and nutty for Gaven :)


Yay!!!! 

Red Solo Cup, I fill you up!!
Let's have a party, Let's have a party!
Red Solo Cup, I lift you up!
Proceed to Party, Proceed to party!!


And the Giants won so many people in our household were just delighted.  I was delighted because I had a neck massage from my sister-in-law who is studying physical therapy and she worked out about 80 knots and adhesions in several layers of muscle.  Quite a good day!!

1 comment:

  1. You did a fantabulous job on the cake! Luv it! And who knew...we have a poet in our midst. Tell your sis-in-law she can come practice on my knots any time.

    ReplyDelete